Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Pantene Pro-V BB Creme

12:00 AM Posted by Unknown No comments
First and foremost, I really love the packaging. I think it's incredibly cute yet simple. Just press the top and it comes out. Easy as that! No complications at all.

Second, the smell is lovely. It didn't smell like the shampoo; which is good. I didn't like the smell of the shampoo. This one has a very nice smell but it is not overwhelming. As for the texture, it's really smooth. It's not chunky and thick like the conditioner. Yet even just one dab of the bb creme, it's quite a fair amount for your hair.(I have thick hair by the way). Love the texture a lot, it's really creamy ♥ I always use it on my hair after I take a shower. I dab twice and apply it on my hair. I did not use a blow-drier to dry my hair. Just air dry. But man! The results are pretty amazing. My hair actually felt tamed and there were not a lot of tangles which is awesome! Cause I don't brush my hair at all when it's wet. (That's bad for your hair!) My hair was no puffy, it was not exactly straight, but it's wavy in a 'neat' way. Not many fly-aways. And as always, the strength is unbelievable. I used a clean comb with no hair on it and used it. Only one strand fell. And my usual, is about 10-15 strands or probably more!. I'm extremely happy with this product! ☺


Rating: 10/10 

0 comments:

Post a Comment